Dates Available - Wednesday-Friday, year-round;
Restrictions may apply on certain dates;
One Month or More Notice Required
Rates are based on double-occupancy
NOTE: The items mentioned in this tour may not be available during high-season from March thru November.
What is included:
This of course includes your dedicated chauffeur host and luxury transportation!
· Two night stay in Bardstown
· All pre-arranged tastings
· All pre-purchased cocktails (up to 1 per person per stop)
· Meals (2 dinners $50PP max, 1 lunch $25PP max, light breakfast $15PP max)
· High-end luxury chauffeured transportation (Limousine or black car depending on availability. provided by Pegasus)
· Expert Chauffeur/Host throughout your trip to ensure a truly white-glove experience
· Hotel Check in at Hotel Row
· Dinner at Rickhouse or other, based upon availability
· Light breakfast
· 9-10:15 am Barton 1792- Let's see how all of this started
· 10:30 am- 12 pm Lux Row: tour, tasting, and cocktail
· 1-2:45 pm Limestone- tour, lunch, and cocktail
· 3:30-4:45 pm Preservation-based on availability for specific experience
· 5-6pm Break to go back to hotel to change or freshen up
· 6:30 pm Dinner at Willett
· 8 pm Drop off at hotel
Second overnight optional.
This tour created especially for Bourbon Flippers, collectors, major fans and geeks
Itineraries are subject to change as distillery availability may change or other conditions may change without warning. We will make every attempt to make sure you get to the distilleries you are hoping to visit, however some changes are beyond our control.
Cancellation Policy – Reservations are 100% refundable if cancelled at least two weeks out, and 50% refundable if you change your mind and cancel at least 72 hours out from your first day of tour.
Must be 21 or older