NOTE: Pegasus does not plan tours for you the week of Kentucky Derby due to constraints at distilleries. However, you may plan your own tours and we will be delighted to provide your transportation!
Dates Available – Start Days are Wednesdays, year-round; Restrictions may apply on certain dates; One Month or More Notice Required
$1,200 per person, two-person minimum
Rates are based on double-occupancy
NOTE: The items mentioned in this tour may not be available during high-season from March thru November.
What is included:
This of course includes your dedicated chauffeur host and luxury transportation!
- Two night stay in Bardstown
- All experiences at Lux Row, Preservation, Maker’s Mark, and Limestone Branch.
- All pre-arranged tastings
- Meals (2 dinners $50PP max, 1 lunch $25PP max)
- High-end luxury chauffeured transportation (Limousine or black car depending on availability. provided by Pegasus)
- Expert Chauffeur/Host throughout your trip to ensure a truly white-glove experience
- Hotel Check in at Hotel Row
- Dinner at Rickhouse or other, based upon availability
- Light breakfast
- 9-10:15 am – Let’s see how all of this started
- 10:30 am- 12 pm Lux Row: tour, tasting
- 1-2:45 pm Limestone- tour, lunch
- 3:30-4:45 pm Preservation-based on availability for specific experience
- 5-6pm Break to go back to hotel to change or freshen up
- 6:30 pm Dinner
- 8 pm Drop off at hotel
Second overnight optional.
This tour created especially for Bourbon Flippers, collectors, major fans and geeks
Itineraries are subject to change as distillery availability may change or other conditions may change without warning. We will make every attempt to make sure you get to the distilleries you are hoping to visit, however some changes are beyond our control.
Cancellation Policy – Reservations are 90% refundable if cancelled at least two weeks out, and 50% refundable if you change your mind and cancel at least 72 hours out from your first day of tour.
Must be 21 or older
Rebirth of Bourbon – Bardstown Kentucky Bourbon Tour