NOTE: Pegasus does not plan tours for you the week of Kentucky Derby due to constraints at distilleries. However, you may plan your own tours and we will be delighted to provide your transportation!
This over-the-top exclusive has been carefully curated for flippers, collectors, and lovers of exclusive luxury.
This of course includes your dedicated chauffeur host and luxury transportation!
Dates Available: Book a Wednesday-Saturday tour or a Thursday-Sunday tour, year-round; Restrictions may apply on certain days; One Month or More Notice Required.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
NOTE: The items mentioned in this tour may not be available during high-season from March thru November.
What is Included:
- One night stay in Louisville, Two night stay in Bardstown.
- All experiences at Kentucky Artisan, Copper & Kings, Justin’s House of Bourbon, Lux Row, Willett, Limestone Branch, Bardstown Bourbon Company, Heaven Hill, and Preservation Distilleries
- All pre-arranged tastings
- Exclusive custom flight at Justin’s House of Bourbon worth up to $100 per person
- Cocktail Class and drinks overlooking the Louisville skyline
- Early access to allocated products at Heaven Hill, Willett, and Preservation
- All pre-purchased cocktails (up to 1 per person per stop)
- Meals – 2 dinners @$50 PP max, 2 lunches @$25 PP max, 3 breakfasts @ $20PP max
- High-end luxury chauffeured transportation (Limousine or black car depending on availability, provided by Pegasus)
- Expert Chauffeur/Host throughout your trip to ensure a truly white-glove experience
Time: 4 days 3 overnights.
Day One: Learn
- Hotels: Omni Hotel Louisville or Marriott Louisville Downtown
- Wild Eggs for Breakfast/brunch
- Kentucky Artisan-Jefferson’s Reserve Experience and high end tasting
- Lunch- Based upon local availability
- Copper & Kings-Tour, Cocktail class, small plates in Alexander Bar overlooking downtown Lou
- Justin’s House of Bourbon, based upon availability-Elevated custom tasting and shopping, or Taste Fine Wines and Bourbons
- Brendon’s Catch 23-Dinner and private dining
Drop off at Hotel
Day Two: Immerse
- Hotels: Fairfield Inn, Bourbon Manor Bed & Breakfast, or Talbott Inn based upon availability
- Breakfast: Mammy’s or other area restaurant, depending upon availability
- Lux Row-Tour tasting and cocktail
- Willett-Lunch, tasting
- Limestone Branch-Tour, tasting
- Bardstown Bourbon Company-Dinner, shop
Day 3: Shop and wind down
- Brunch at Mammy’s or other area restaurant, depending upon availability
- Shopping at Heaven Hill
- Preservation Distillery– elevated tasting, shopping, lunch
- Back to airport or drop off location.
This exclusive experience is one you’ll be talking about for a long time!
Itineraries are subject to change as distillery availability may change or other conditions may change without warning. We will make every attempt to make sure you get to the distilleries you are hoping to visit, however some changes are beyond our control.
Cancellation Policy – Reservations are 100% refundable if cancelled at least two weeks out, and 50% refundable if you change your mind and cancel at least 72 hours out from your first day of tour.
Must be 21 or older
Limited Edition: Live Like a VIP Kentucky Bourbon Tour