NOTE: Pegasus does not plan tours for you the week of Kentucky Derby due to constraints at distilleries. However, you may plan your own tours and we will be delighted to provide your transportation!
Dates Available: Thursdays and Fridays, Year Round; Other Days may be available; Restrictions may apply on certain dates; One Month or More Notice Required.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
NOTE: The items mentioned in this tour may not be available during high-season from March thru November.
What is Included:
This of course includes your dedicated chauffeur host and luxury transportation!
- One night stay in Louisville, One night stay in Bardstown with option to book two nights at extra charge
- All experiences at Stitzel-Weller, Evan Williams, Kentucky Artisan, Heaven Hill, and Bardstown Bourbon Company
- All pre-arranged tastings
- Meals – 1 dinner $50PP max, 1 lunch $25PP max, 1 breakfast $20PP Max
- High-end luxury chauffeured transportation (Limo or black car depending on availability. provided by Pegasus)
- Expert Chauffeur/Host throughout your trip to ensure a truly white-glove experience
Time: 3 day 2 overnight
- Hotel Check in-Marriott Louisville Downtown (hotel transportation included)
- Dinner – not provided but transportation to and from dinner is included.
- Reservations made by Pegasus as requested.
Louisville Tour Day 1: 10 Hours
- Breakfast at Hotel and check out by 9:45 am
- 10-11:30 am Stitzel Weller-Behind the scenes historical tour, elevated tasting
- 12-1:30 pm Lunch at are restaurant
- 2 pm Evan Williams-Speakeasy or full tour and tasting
- 3:30 pm Kentucky Artisan-The Jefferson’s Reserve Experience
- 5 pm Drive to Bardstown and check in a hotel
- 7 pm Dinner at Talbott Tavern (Dinner not included in cost)
Bardstown Tour Day 2:
- Doughnuts from Hadorn’s Bakery in vehicle upon arrival
- [Check out for groups that are not staying an extra day]
- 11:30 am Heaven Hill-tour and tasting. Sip & Shop based on availability and time
- 1-4 pm Bottle & Bond at Bardstown Bourbon Company-Tour, tasting, and lunch
- Drive back to Louisville included. Groups will have option to book extra night and we will make dinner reservations in Bardstown.
Itineraries are subject to change as distillery availability may change or other conditions may change without warning. We will make every attempt to make sure you get to the distilleries you are hoping to visit, however some changes are beyond our control.
Cancellation Policy – Reservations are 100% refundable if cancelled at least two weeks out, and 50% refundable if you change your mind and cancel at least 72 hours out from your first day of tour.
Must be 21 or older
For the Love of Kentucky Bourbon Tour