Dates Available: Thursdays and Fridays, Year Round; Other Days may be available; Restrictions may apply on certain dates; One Month or More Notice Required.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
NOTE: The items mentioned in this tour may not be available during high-season from March thru November.
What is Included:
This of course includes your dedicated chauffeur host and luxury transportation!
- One night stay in Louisville, One night stay in Bardstown with option to book two nights at extra charge
- All experiences at Stitzel-Weller, Evan Williams, Kentucky Artisan, Heaven Hill, and Bardstown Bourbon Company
- All pre-arranged tastings
- Meals – 1 dinner $50PP max, 1 lunch $25PP max
- High-end luxury chauffeured transportation (Limo or black car depending on availability. provided by Pegasus)
- Expert Chauffeur/Host throughout your trip to ensure a truly white-glove experience
Tour Day, Experiences at:
- Maker’s Mark
- Limestone Branch
- Preservation Distillery
- Luxe Row
Based on Availability:
- Break to go back to hotel to freshen up
- Dinner at Bardstown area restaurant
- Drop off at Hotel or Bed and Breakfast
Itineraries are subject to change as distillery availability may change or other conditions may change without warning. We will make every attempt to make sure you get to the distilleries you are hoping to visit, however some changes are beyond our control.
Cancellation Policy – Reservations are 100% refundable if cancelled at least two weeks out, and 50% refundable if you change your mind and cancel at least 72 hours out from your first day of tour.
Must be 21 or older
For the Love of Kentucky Bourbon Tour