Dates Available: Wednesday – Saturday, year around; other days may be available;
Restrictions may apply on certain dates
Three Weeks or More Notice Required
Tour length – 8-10 hours; Start time between 8-9 am
$385 PP – Four Person Minimum – You must buy at least four tickets
NOTE: The items mentioned in this tour may not be available during high-season from March thru November.
What is included:
- Your dedicated chauffeur host and luxury transportation
- Custom full-day itinerary sculpted to your preferences
- Two -three distillery choices
- Tour and tasting scheduled in advance at two-three distilleries
- Pickup and drop off at your hotel or bed and breakfast at no extra cost in either Louisville, Lexington, Bardstown and much of the bluegrass region. Once you book, we will work directly with you to customize your start time and itinerary
- Base Gratuity for Chauffeur/host
- Private VIP black car transportation for the entire experience
- Lunch reservations optional
How to Book: Just add the tour to your cart, one for each person. Answer the easy questions and place your order. A tour specialist will reach out to you within 24 hours to get your tour set up. Get ready for a great experience!
Louisville’s rich bourbon history will be explored and sampled during your full-day customized experience. Your chauffeur host will arrive at your hotel or bed and breakfast in one of our luxury vehicles and whisk you away for a carefree day of sightseeing, education, and, of course, bourbon.
Your package will include bookings at up to three (3) distilleries in and/or around Louisville at:
Your route will be thoughtfully planned to ensure you are able to see some of Louisville’s most-recognized landmarks such as Churchill Downs, the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, and St. James Court.
More options for customization can include stops at:
- Justin’s House of Bourbon – tastings and bottle purchases
- Taste Fine Wines and Bourbons – tastings and bottle purchases
- Match Cigar Bar – cocktails and cigars
- Copper and Kings Brandy Distillery – roof-top dining, small bites, and cocktails
- and more
Itineraries are subject to change as distillery availability may change or other conditions may change without warning. We will make every attempt to make sure you get to the distilleries you are hoping to visit, however some changes are beyond our control.
Cancellation Policy – Reservations are 100% refundable if cancelled at least two weeks out, and 50% refundable if you change your mind and cancel at least 72 hours out from your day of tour.
Must be 21 or older
Discover Louisville Bourbon Experience