$470 PP, four-person minimum
Tour length – approximatey ten hours
Start time: Tour can begin between 8-10 AM
Dates Available: Wednesday – Friday, year-round; other days may be available
Restrictions may apply on certain dates
One Week or More Notice Required
Your tour specialist cares about you and your group! We will craft your tour based upon your preferences to ensure that you take home lots of fun memories.
NOTE: The items mentioned in this tour may not be available during high-season from March thru November.
What is included:
- Your dedicated chauffeur host and luxury transportation
- Completely custom full-day itinerary sculpted to your preferences
- Three distillery choices
- Full tours or tastings scheduled at three distilleries
- Lunch Reservations set up in advance, not included in price
- Dinner Reservations set up in advance, food and beverage costs not included
- Pickup and drop off at your hotel or bed and breakfast at no extra cost in either Louisville, Lexington, Bardstown and much of the bluegrass region. Once you book, we will work directly with you to customize your start time and itinerary
- Base Gratuity for Chauffeur/host
- Private VIP black car transportation for the entire experience
- Lunch and dinner reservations optional – Not included in price
- Full day of classic Kentucky Bourbon Trail experiences
How to Book: Just add the tour to your cart, one for each person. Answer the easy questions and place your order. A tour specialist will reach out to you within 24 hours to get your tour set up. Get ready for a great experience!
Not sure when you want to tour? We can do this tour as a gift certificate!
Itineraries are subject to change as distillery availability may change or other conditions may change without warning. We will make every attempt to make sure you get to the distilleries you are hoping to visit, however some changes are beyond our control.
Cancellation Policy – Reservations are 100% refundable if cancelled at least two weeks out, and 50% refundable if you change your mind and cancel at least 72 hours out from your first day of tour.
Must be 21 or older
Custom Classic Full-Day Kentucky Bourbon Tour