Dates Available: Start day is a Wednesday or Thursday, year around; Restrictions may apply on certain dates One Week or More Notice Required
Rates are based on double-occupancy
NOTE: The items mentioned in this tour may not be available during high-season from March thru November.
What is included:
This of course includes your dedicated chauffeur host and luxury transportation!
· Two night stay in Bardstown.
· All experiences at Willett, Heaven Hill, Bardstown Bourbon Company and Barton 1792.
· All pre-arranged tastings
· Meals (2 dinners $50PP max, 1 lunch $25PP max)
· High-end luxury chauffeured transportation (Limousine or black car depending on availability, provided by Pegasus)
· Expert Chauffeur/Host throughout your trip to ensure a truly white-glove experience
· Check into hotel on hotel row or Talbott Inn with assistance of Pegasus
· 6-8 pm (start) Dinner scheduled upon arrival. Choices include Kurtz, Rickhouse, or Bottle & Bond at Bardstown Bourbon Company
Tour Day: 12 hours
· 9 am-10:45 am Barton 1792: tour and tasting
· 11 am-1:15 pm Willett: tour and tasting, lunch
· 1:30-3 pm Heaven Hill: Tasting, leisure shopping afterwards,
· Bardstown Bourbon Company: tour and tasting
· 6 pm Rickhouse: dinner
· 7:45 pm-9 pm open schedule with chauffeur after dinner for drinks if groups wants
· Drop off at hotel
· Breakfast at hotel or other area restaurant, cost not included
· Check out of hotel
· shopping on Main street
Have a safe trip, and enjoy the wonderful memories you made!
Itineraries are subject to change as distillery availability may change or other conditions may change without warning. We will make every attempt to make sure you get to the distilleries you are hoping to visit, however some changes are beyond our control.
Cancellation Policy – Reservations are 100% refundable if cancelled at least two weeks out, and 50% refundable if you change your mind and cancel at least 72 hours out from your first day of tour.
Must be 21 or older